I'm really interested in the aquatic pollution due to the continuous discharging of contaminants from domestic and industrial effluents. Therefore, more of my present and planned studies are specialized about that issue using several treatment techniques such as adsorption, electrochemical methods, in addition to other specialized experience about the modification of some products of crude oil.
For more information please visit my homepage:
2018: Engineering Doctorate (PhD) in Chemical Engineering, College of Engineering, University of Baghdad, Iraq.
2011-2013: Master Degree (M.Sc.) in Chemical Engineering, College of Engineering, University of Basrah, Iraq.
1991-1995: B. Eng. in Chemical Engineering, College of Engineering, University of Basrah, Iraq.
Lecturer in the Department of Chemical Engineering - Al-Muthanna University
1. AlJaberi, Forat Yasir and Mohammed, Wadood Tahir, Lead removal from wastewater using a novel electrocoagulation reactor, Lambert Academic Publishing Ltd., 2019, ISBN: 978-613-9-99898-2.
- Forat Yasir AlJaberi, Abdul-Wahab R., Adnan A., "The Effects of Classifying CRM Sources on the Asphalt Cement Modification for Paving Roads", Journal of Environment and Ecology, Macrothink Institute, 4 (2) (2013) 27-45.
- Forat Yasir AlJaberi, Wadood T. Mohammad, "Novel Method for Electrocoagulation Removal of Lead from Simulated Wastewater by Using Concentric Tubes Electrodes Reactor", Desalination and Water Treatment, 101 (2018) 86-91.
- Forat Yasir AlJaberi, Wadood T. Mohammad, " Analyzing the Removal of Lead from Synthesis Wastewater by Electrocoagulation Technique Using Experimental Design ", Desalination and Water Treatment, 111 (2018) 286-296.
- Forat Yasir AlJaberi, Wadood T. Mohammad," Adsorption of lead from simulated wastewater via electrocoagulation process: Kinetics and Isotherm Studies", Mesopotamia Environmental Journal, 4 (2) (2018) 45-65.
- Forat Yasir AlJaberi, Wadood T. Mohammad," Effecting of pH Parameter on Simulated Wastewater Treatment Using Electrocoagulation Method", Journal of Engineering, 24 (4) (2018) 73-88.
- Forat Yasir AlJaberi, Wadood T. Mohammad," Analysis of Electrodes Consumption during the Electrocoagulation Treatment of Lead removal from Simulated Wastewaters", Muthanna Journal of Engineering and Technology, 6 (1) 2018.
- Forat Yasir AlJaberi, " Investigation of electrocoagulation reactor design effect on the value of total dissolved solids via the treatment of simulated wastewater ", Desalination and Water Treatment, 120 (2018) 141-149.
- Forat Yasir AlJaberi, " Studies of autocatalytic electrocoagulation reactor for lead removal from simulated wastewater ", Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 6 (2018) 6069-6078.
- Forat Yasir AlJaberi, Wadood T. Mohammad," The Most Practical Treatment Methods For Wastewaters: A Systematic Review", Mesopotamia Environmental Journal, 5 (1) (2018) 1-28.
- Forat Yasir AlJaberi, Wadood T. Mohammad," Evaluation the effect of wastewater conductivity on voltage applied to electrocoagulation reactor ", Journal of Al-Nisour University College, 6 (1) (2018) 133-139.
- Forat Yasir AlJaberi, Basma A. Abdul Majeed," Water Pollution in Iraq and Available Treatment Methods – General Review ", Al-Kufa University Journal for Biology, special issue (2019) 75-85.
Reviewer for the following journals:
- Journal of Hazardous materials. (Outstanding reviewer- 2018)
- Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering.
- Iraqi Journal of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering.
- Journal of Environment and Waste Management.
- Research Journal of Chemical Engineering and Processing.
1- Design a novel electrocoagulation reactor in order to remove heavy metals from wastewaters with a higher efficiency.
2- Studying the effect of the operational parameters on the efficiency of the electrochemical cell.
3- Studying the synergistic action of wastewaters treatment techniques.
Teaching the following objects:
1- Principles of chemical engineering - First stage- Chemical Engineering department- Al-Muthanna University.
2- Chemical reactor design - Third stage- Chemical Engineering department- Al-Muthanna University.
2- Process dynamics and control system - Forth stage- Chemical Engineering department- Al-Muthanna University.