Initially, my interest in chemical materials and environmental phenomena led me to take a bachelors degree in chemical engineering at the University of Baghdad and then take the master degree in the same specialization from the University of Baghdad. Now I am currently working on the adsorption and ability for the removal of a large variety of dyes from wastewater ability for the removal of a large variety of dyes from wastewater.In addition my areas of expertise: Renewable Energy, Membranes Technology, and Water Treatment.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +9647826567773
- Location: Chemical Engineering Department
B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering / University of Baghdad
M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering / University of Baghdad
· The research paper (Energy Generation by Forward Osmosis) has been published in Journal of Chemical Engineering/University of Baghdad, 2012-2013
· The research paper (Photocatalytic Degradation of Methyl Orange Dye using Different Photocatalysts under Solar Light)has been published in International Journal of Chemical Technology Research,2016-2017
· The research paper (Titanium dioxide as photocatalyst for processing textile wastewater under UV light)has been published in Mesopotemia Environmental Journal,2017-2018
· The research paper (Treatment of Textile Wastewater using Zing Oxide under UV light)has been published in AL-MUTHANNA JOURNAL FOR ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (MJET),2017-2018
- Reactor Design.
- Engineering Project.