Asst. Prof. Ahmed Hassan Ali
(ph.D in chemical engineering Assistance professor )
Place and date of birth: Al-Muthanna \ Iraq 11-11-1977
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 00964-7802827535 or 009647830750424
Address \ Al-Muthana \ Samawa \ University Comps
B.Sc. (Chemical Engineering), M.Sc. (Units Operation) University of Technology – Iraq
Ph.D. (Environmental – water treatment) \ Panjab University – India
Chairman of Quality Insurance and University Performance Department \ Almuthanna University.
1.Studies on the photocatalyticdecolorization of pararosanilne chloride dye and its simulated dyebath effluent.Desalination and Water Treatment, 2011, 25, 268–275.
2. Photocatalyticdecolorization of biebrich scarlet dye in aqueous phase using different nanophotocatalysts. Desalination, 2010, 259, 147–155.
3. Synthesis of flower like zinc oxide nanostructure and its application as a photocatalyst. Separation and Purification Technology,Elsevier, 2011, 80, 125-130.
4. Study of behavior of galvanic corrosion aqueous chloride-water system.Alqadesiya Journal, 2005, 3, 58-74.
5. Photocatalyticdecolorization of Methyl Red dye under solar light. Karbala Journal of, 2012,vol.10 No.3.
6. Photocatalytic degradation and COD removal for Indigo Carmine dye using aqueous suspensionof Zinc oxide. Iraqi National Journal vol. 51 2013.
7. Study on the photocatalytic degradation of Indigo carmine dye by TiO2 photocatalyst.
8. Preparation, Characterization and Photocatalytic Activity of Nanosized ZnO for the Degradation of Rhodamine B Dye and Simulated Dyebath Effluent. Science of Advanced Materials.Vol. 5, pp. 1–7, 2013.
9. Photocatalytic degradation and COD Removal for indigo carmine dye in aqueous solution using zinc oxide. Iraqi National Journal of Chemistry. Vol.51 , pp. 288-300.
10. Photocatalytic Degradation of Methyl Orange Dye using Different Photocatalysts under Solar Light. International Journal of ChemTech Research. Vol.9, No.10 pp 157-165, 2016.
11. Effect of Operating Parameters on Colour and Cod Removal Treatment of Textile Wastewater. Muthanna Journal of Engineering and Technology.
12. Preparation and Characterization of Nanoparticles TiO2 and Its Application for Methylene Blue Dye Degradation under Solar Light. Journal of Global Pharma Technology. 2017; 09(9):141:148 .
- Photocatalytic degradation of Rhodamine B dye and its simulated dyebath effluent. A poster presented at the International Conference. Advance Oxidation Processes (AOP-2010), held at School of Environmental Science, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, India18-21 September 2010.
- Photocatalytic degradation of simulated dyebath effluent using ZnO as a Photocatalyst. A poster presented at the 5th Chandigarh Science Congress (CHASCON–2011) held at Panjab University, Chandigarh, India26-28 February 2011.
- Photocatalytic degradation of Rhodamine B under UV light with titania, A poster presented at the 4th Chandigarh Science Congress (CHASCON–2010) held at Panjab University, Chandigarh, India19-20 March 2010.
- Studies on photocatalytic degradation of Biebrich Scarlet dye in aqueous solutions, A poster presented at the 3rd Chandigarh Science Congress (CHASCON–2009) held at Panjab University, Chandigarh, India26-28 February 2009.
- Semiconductor-Assisted photocatalytic Degradation of Crystal Violet Dye in Equeoussolusion. A poster presented to International Conference at 61st ANNUAL SESSION OF INDIAN INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING. Chandigarh Region Center held at department of chemical engineering and technology. Panjab University, Chandigarh, India27-30 December, 2008.
- Treatment of textile industry wastewater by photocatalytic process. A paper presented at the 1stAlmuthana Science Conference held at College of science, Almuthanna University,Samawa, Iraq 27-28 April 2010.
- Studying the adsorption influence of operational parameters for UV/TiO2 Treatment of Biebrich Scarlet dye textile wastewater. A paper presented at the 3rdAlmuthana Science Conference held at College of science, Almuthanna University, Samawa, Iraq 2-3 May 2012.
- Heterogeneous photocatalytic degradation of hazardous dyes from industrial wastewater using zinc oxide. A paper submitted at the 1st Karbala Science Conference held at College of science, Karbala University, Karbala, Iraq 13-14 April 2013.
- Treatment of textile wastewater using photocatalyticoxidation process. A paper presented at the 1stBasrah International Conference on Civil Engineering held at College of ngineering, University of Basrah, Basarh, Iraq 8-9 April 2013.
- Treatment of Textile Industries Wastewater by UV- Light. A paper presented at the 1st Al-Qadesiya International Conference on held at College of Science, University of Qadesiya, Dewaniya, Iraq 19-201 November 2013.